WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik


I would have gone to Hampi long ago if I'd have known it earlier that I could meet someone who's gonna be a transformation in my life but it's destiny right! it knows how, when and where to connect people each other.
As I'm a wanderlust I wanted to explore Hampi cause I've been heard a lot about its winsome beauty and history. So packed my bag.
It was a three day trip, day one passed off just like that and second day I was heading lonely towards south Hampi to explore, where I happened to meet an amazing person when I asked a tuk tuk driver to show me around but she was in already hired it and I asked her if I can join, she said yes. There started my real journey.
Here we go
It was raining outside, climate was so cool, we were getting to know each other as the tuk tuk moving on and we have been gone through many historical places and temples. I just amazed at the structures of temples and emperor's belongings. Even though technology wasn't there but the way they built everything is mesmerizing. we passed our day with a sunset point at a temple situated on the top of the hill. I was on cloud nine. I just lost myself as the cool breeze passing through my body and with the mind boggling sceneries. I was going crazy. View from the top of the hill was spectacular. 

Last day we headed to North Hampi as we planned it the earlier day and we rented two wheeled motor bikes and started our journey. A few minutes later we started there was a heavy rain and we decided not to stop cause that was the moment we've been waiting for, to drench in the rain. Empty roads, heavy rain, greeneries, coconut trees, screaming out of happiness, Rhapsodies etc. My words can't compensate the feeling of my heart, one should feel it. Though I've been to many places but no other place could bring such a blissful feeling like Hampi did. Nature was astonishing. There's a hidden magic in Hampi, it always seduces and makes you come to it. 
As rain receded we moved to a restaurant, it is just next to a farm. You can imagine how it would be, view was beautiful. she ordered vegetable salad and I ordered tea. Then again started raining and it complemented our tastes. We left again for a ride. After a few hours of ride we were back to hostel where she's staying and got ready to leave Hampi to our respective destinations. She brought her luggage to the restaurant and we were sitting As we had a few hours left to catch our buses. Meanwhile many people started coming to the restaurant and had great words even with them. When she was about to order something to eat she realised that I was running out of cash and offered me whatever I chose and she felt very happy when I was eating. I fell for her the way she understands someone's situation. We moved on and she already booked the same tuk tuk that we hired previous day for our trip to drop us to Hospet where we needed to catch our buses. Even then She paid for me. It was heartwarming moment for me. Before boarding the bus we went to a tea point to drink tea, she loved tea a lot and the way she felt the taste and the way she sipped was amusing. I guess she loved that moment. I still have the hand sanitizer she gave it to me when were about to send off each other and keeping it as her memory. Everything's reminding me of my trip with her. 
Had an unforgettable time with her. I still remember the conversations we had. I would have deeply regretted and missed a great friend if had not met her. She's so humble, pure hearted, genuine person, easy going and straight forward. She cares people a lot. She's a nature lover. She's the first ever girl from far away land whom I've travelled with. She's an amazing person I've ever met so far among the finest pure hearted people. I've come across thousands of people in my life as of now but she's different from all those I have met. She's the second one to inspire me  in such a short period of time. I've learnt many things from her, those are making a very big difference in my life. Whenever I think of her my heart bounces and remisces my Hampi trip with her. I'm blessed to have met her, I am greatful for her. Even though all I travelled was only for two days with her but the memories and affection for her left forever in my heart. Those two days stucked in my heart. I can say when I'm on my death bed it'll be one among the happiest memories that I reminisce. I don't think my trip would be so beautiful without her. Thank you very much Dina for making my trip beautiful and unforgettable. I owe you a lot.
As I promised her, I'm not spitting anywhere, not littering, crushing the water bottle after use and throwing only in trashcan. She made me realise how neatly we should keep our world. I  never let my promise go of Dina and am teaching it to all the people I know. All she expects from everyone is to keep this world beautiful. Let's make this, it's in our hand only. Thank you very much Dina Tempelmann. 
Please crush the water bottle after use, don't spit, throw garbage only in trashcan. India is beautiful let's make it more beautiful.
Cheers.

Comments

  1. Awesome Experience u had bro,congrats.
    U explained ur experience in a very good way that I can feel that travelling,
    May God make u meet her again,


    By the way I wish a trip Wid u bro.😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired and very much exited from your Hampi trip. I think having good friend like Dina madam is God gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent but mainly focus on your career

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED