SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

Finally here is the final poster of my first single, ready for release this week. It's a video song starring Akshay Singh and I with our fusion of vocals on classical and rap lyrics. Thank you all for your encouragement and support so far. Please like, comment, subscribe and share my blog with your friends and family for more updates on the same. 

LYRICS OF THE RAP:
Yo, love to smoke! 
Cause I give up that hope 
I drink no liquor but I carry my yoke
I got something serious that you needed to know
You better give a ear and I don't need more
Till I met you my heart is like moon and the sun
I tell you, My love is true, it's my feel 
Cause there is none 
They say, yo febah, babae babae come to me now
I tell them, I need no man,
And they got to go
I got my cigarettes, papa jean
Leave me alone, I wanna breathe 
With all that smoke puffed into my mouth
Your tasty kiss is all I need
Am full of love but monogamy
I speak no lie like everybody 
I use no words like that F and B 
But when I look at you
You got me think to say
With you, all those MC-BC
I hate when you let go all those Emotions waste
When am there, my tongue, longs for its taste
The smells of your body raising my heartbeats,
Your voice echoing dancing to its rhythms
Who needs who? I never understand 
I hate to see all that smoke in the air 
All those long talks I always longed for
You hate to talk, still why do I care?
You come to be for me but never give me no time 
You lie to play me, fool me but am getting the gone chime
Painstaking my mind but I know, no use
Its mutual you say, but I see no clue
Am the one who lost myself in your kisses 
Not for a day but for the ages
I wanted to breathe all that I can
Into my nerves that take me high
Either with you, or I want to die 
I am the one in love with you, not from a day 
But from decades, believe when I say 
For the rest of the world, you maybe something else 
But as per my love, you are strangely fine
I am selfish I know, but only for you
I can break promises for you 
To keep you as mine, and never give up 
I can stake everything for you 
I wanna smoke now till I get to set in you the fire
Take me to another world now up in there so higher
I need your warmth, for am so cold now 
You have an option and I still can bow
Show me your blues, like you used to
Let me mourn sweet, bite me like you 
Squeeze me softly but again, I want that pain
For in it I feel like I made a good gain
At Least this Cigarette comes with a warning
I trust no man again, am so doped now
Smoking kills? Who cares for later! 
Am not afraid to die
Cigarette rocks for now!

This packet gives a warning that I see and read to know
But people never show a warning, use you like their own
Smoke you fully till you turn to ashes in the can
And walk away with no noise, you wonder what is wrong
Don’t you ever dare to tell me what I should do 
Cigarette hurts me physically, better than you 
Smoking causes cancer, it doesn’t matter 
People play with heart and mind, isn’t Cigarette better?
You did scatter till I shattered
Left me with no love to feel
But you NO achiever
What you people think of me, I don’t care
I "Febah" you
Am a Rapper :))

 

Comments

  1. That's Grate Febha..��������Fantastic lyrics..I Wish you All the Success..������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , febah ..First of all , I would like to appreciate to your Title of Album. It's innovative and look like rocking..If we come to the making of Album that you got the such kind of idea to take awareness in the society by lyrics regarding not only health mostly it touches everyone Heart until they realize themselves. I wanna say that you are the first one as a lady taking intiative to make such album. Heartfully saying the Hope you definately will Rocks...Good Luck 🎬😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched your interview and got here. Why don't you try a Telugu Rap??? You spoke really well in Telugu even though you stay in Paris. So try to do a Telugu rap as well. I guess you can reach more people and get recognition with Telugu raps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thoughts expressed passionately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madam...I saw your interview...Liked your attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai madam,ur song is good but if it is in telugu it will reaches to hearts of rural people also and u become more popular in the AP & TS. u beter to try next song in telugu language. i hope so u do it
    song in telugu.
    u already have ur own singnature as human,music composer, writer. it think ur assets r ur talent mainly ur character,honest,genuninty it will bring u a name and fame in the entire world not only in telugu industry.
    All the best madam
    i am eagarely waiting for ur song pls release as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mee interview chusabu, liked it. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ma'am,
    Just now I seen your interview. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please share your twitter link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED