Lessons of Life

It really took me a long time to return to my blog. People kept asking
me why I still prefer to stay inside the prison like house even when it's doors are wide open and why I detached myself with the outside world in many ways recently. It's because I find this prison safer than the outside world. I have travelled a lot, lived and worked with people from various races, cultures or beliefs. People have turned maniacs there. They have covered their sarcastic and cruel natures under the masks of gender, status, religion, caste, race and politics. They have forgotten they are human until they deeply get hurt. Unfortunately they don't realise that when they do it to others. They lost sensibility towards other living beings or gratitude towards their fellow humans. Only very few are out there who are still real human beings. However, it's difficult to find those few out of millions in disguise. The lessons I learnt through self-experience : 1. Never beg someone to be part of your life. If your texts, calls or visits get ignored, you should just walk away and let it go. Ignore even if they revert to you later. It's your turn and it's called self-respect. 2. There is no need to chase people for anything. It's not worth it. Because if they ever valued your presence, they would have cherished it and never be mute about you. Those who love you, will come to find you to be by your side no matter what. Chase your dreams instead. Work hard and be yourself. It's called self-dignity. 3. You will know the right people and personalities eventually. Those who love you for what you are, those to whom your wellbeing matters, those who check on you from time to time, those who will stick around you in your tough times and make it easy for you to fight through all hardships, who will be proud of you, who will treat you with love and not blames, and not the least, who will give you priority in life. It's worth being there for them. It's called self-assurance. 4. People are always judging you no matter what you do. It's difficult to satisfy each person's ego because they are totally different from one another. Sometimes you end up killing your own nature just to make them happy. All you have to do is ignore them. Do the right thing, love all, be kind to humans or animals, and don't talk to people unless it's needed. It's called maintaining your self-image. 5. Don't look at people who follow a particular religion. You will stop believing in God. Because they only have sweet talks in their mouths but no kindness, love or gratitude. Just look at God instead and follow your heart. It's called self-being. After realising the sense of my religion, putting aside all my religious beliefs, I learnt to have some self-respect, carry some self-dignity, be self-assured, maintain a self-image, and live as my self-being. I might be wrong according to most of you. But like I already mentioned above, it's expected and am ignorant about your views. I have had it all and nothing else hurts me more than what I went through in the recent years, physically or emotionally. I have learnt to share my love with animals instead, because it's totally reciprocated with much more faith. You never get to face disappointment again. I am just self-cautious of not hurting anyone intentionally and am more concerned of the way I live now. May we all receive the enlightenment of true humanity and spirituality. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED