BLINDED IN LOVE


You said for me you were always there
You said you will always care
Till your very last breath and heartbeat
You said your love you will share
Through thicks and thins of my this life
You said you will be there to bear
No matter how far on earth I go
You said you will be for me everywhere

With each call you made, day by day
Your love entered my heart like sunray
I found myself falling into your arms
You made me want to stay
You flew me in the clouds, I reached for the stars
It was like magic, what else could I say
The way you looked into my eyes
You held my hand, and took my breath away

Ignoring the time, you talked till three
Using me in the name of friendship as the key
You knew the way to reach to my heart
Which otherwise I would never to agree
I trusted you enough to offer you me
I thought my heart you would see
The promises you have made in the past
I thought with me forever you'll be

I was blinded in love and your glows
I couldn't see the thorns under the rose
I thought deeply and I just froze
For the fact, I couldn't be more than your used clothes
Why drag me along when you knew you were wrong
If all you needed was an extra dose
Knowing my love can do anything for you
Still your true colors you started to expose

Sometimes I wish, You I could deny
Ignore you and say, you're not the guy
You and your lies, I won't ever buy
Too many sweet games played, I now did untie
How can you live in peace knowing I cry
With a bleeding heart till I go dry
Stuck in your trap, one day I may die
You'll never say you miss me, you won't even try

That love I poured on you and all that I gave
You took it all, and me you declined
The wounds you have made, to my body and soul
I did not deserve, you were behind
There's one more thing, you're on my mind
Giving up on you? That's not my kind
How to be loved, I will remind
One day you'll know, though now you're blind

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED