I’LL TAKE THE CHANCE


 

How can I fly, with broken wings?
How can I soar, my wildest dreams?
How can I reach, the top of the world?
How can I say, those three lovely words?

How can I sing, if there is no tune?
How can I be happy, if you caused the doom?
How can I feel safe, if you're full of fears?
How can I cry, if there are no tears?

How can I say I love you, if you won't listen to me?
How can I prove you, that we're meant to be?
How can I be your friend, if we no more talked?
How can I touch your feelings, if your heart is locked?

How can I care for you, if you can't give your heart?
How can I win, if there is no start?
How can I trust myself, if you don't believe me?
How can I show my love, if you don't want to see?

I wish I could, but I'm not that strong
When I try hard, it comes out so wrong
How can I survive, my life without you?
I wish you realize, that my heart is so true

I'll ease your aching heart, I'll take the pain
Please let me stay and I'll not complain
I'll listen when you need to talk, I'll wipe your tears
I'll share your worries when they come, I'll kill your fears

I'm here to stand by you, in each hill you climb
I'll help you face the world, I'll give all my time
When you don't know what to do, I'll go that extra mile
I'll turn your grief easier, I'll make you smile

Comments

  1. Good.. Inspirational.. I'm jonadab.stephen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.. Inspirational.. I'm jonadab.stephen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...its self motivating when u say ...i will help u face the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sacrificing everything and your foremost priority about your friendship is motivating me Febah.... you're the real definition to Friendship...
    Thank you Febah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED