WALKING AWAY, WITH MY HEAD DOWN




Walked towards you, with my head down 
Thought about nothing else, but just you
Where did I go wrong this time? 
Been too lovable for you?
You should have had my back, 
But you put an emotional knife instead 
My hands are tied up, my lips sealed
I cared for you, but that's not it I guess

You don't wanna make this work
You just wanna make things worse
You want me to listen to you
But you don't ever hear my cries
You don't wanna care for my downfall
Cause you want no moment's breakdown
You are okay to kill your beloved 
For a commitment that you loved

Loving your family is always better,
And hell to the love of a friendly stranger?
It's annoying I'm an embarrassment
Did everything I can, but I failed
Wasn't ever trying to make an issue for you
I just wanted us both happy
But the more you thought about everything, 
You were never even wrong in the first place.

Both know you're going to talk again
Like absolutely nothing's wrong
Isn't 't that what you always do?
I feel that every time I talk to you
You're in some self justifying mood!
What else can I offer you for me?
There's nothing left right now, 
I gave it all till day to you

Everytime I make that one call
I feel like you just play my mind
You want to be good friends now?
I will just put my fake face on
Sit around and talk only my good times
Which won't happen ever again
Let me see if I can find a reaction
NO, but at least you're happy

How long can we keep going like this?
We can't, so I will have to leave
Alone is what am just meant be 
I don't really wanna think at all
These voices ring in my head so loud
I wish that I could shut them out
I wish that I could say I'm proud
Feels like am on a cliff right now

Please don't talk to me
That's not going to work now
Packed all my bags to leave
I don't even want to see you 
I bet you could've made this work
Probably would have figured things out
But I guess I am too much for you 

It’s okay, I sign off from you now

Comments

  1. Hello Febah every line in the above notes touched my heart......every line matches with my life n lonlinlone.....nice work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED