HOPELESSLY IN LOVE


Before I met you,
I felt that I couldn't love anyone, 
That you would be able 
To fill the void in my heart.

But that all changed when I met you 
Then I came to realise
You were always on my mind. 
You take away all my anger and sadness.

You make me weak when I talk to you
Then I started to write poems about you
Now I have come to realize that I 
Am hopelessly in love with you.

The fear of rejection was stopping me, 
but I don't have the time to waste.
I'm past cloud 9 when I place,
My hands around your waist.

I know there is no angel 
That could ever match your style
Nobody on heaven or earth can come 
Close to that silent smile.

I know lately things have been,
Have been kind of crazy,
But there is no denying it boy
I want you to be my baby.

I want to be the one you talk about
When you talk to your closest friends
The one you can run to, 
The one you can confide in.

I want to be the one 
To keep you warm when cold
To pick you up when you fall,
Give you a hand to hold.

Someone to depend on 
When life gets really rough.
When you're not here, pictures and dreams
They just aren't enough.

I want to be the one to loosen 
The cuffs when they are tight
I'm the one who will have you 
From the break of dawn till all night


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED