I know I think too much
What to do! I can never forget
The anxiety in your voice when I called you,
The love in your eyes when I met you, 
The warmth in your body when I hugged you,
The pain on your mind when I shed tears,
The silence in your voice when I kissed you, 
The joy in your heart when I smiled at you,
The doubt in your conscience when I said goodbye.

You know I love you 
Way too much than I should
What more can I say now? 
It’s clear you admire me in secret,
Way more than I can imagine
Way more than your words can express
Way more than our friendship can bear
Way more than my heart’s silent weeping...

Though you are too stubborn to confess,
I know you will miss me forever 
I know your heart will weep too
I know your eyes will long for me
I felt the shivering in your voice 
When you said, “I don’t know if we meet again”
When you slapped my cheek helplessly
When you shook my hand for a moment 
And your love for me forever bid bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED