Telugu Anti Rape Song Official 2019 II MADHAPICCHI



NOTE: PLEASE USE EARPHONES WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG https://youtu.be/EpKgouCUqIk


I have preferred to use certain images in this video in their original view because I want the society (us) to see and realize our cruelty toward fellow humans. If these images are disturbing, then lets first worry about the disturbing mindsets that are being encouraged by us everyday.
Do like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel to support independent music and also to become a part of my charity FMCT that solely runs on my income.
Follow me @FEBAHMARTIN on facebook, Instagram and twitter.

CREDITS:
Lyrics, Vocals, Music & Video editing: Febah Martin
Sound Mix: Sam K
Special thanks to Lakshmi Bhupala & Sukumar Rudrapu for Lyrics, and Trigger C for sound support.

LYRICS::
Prema, Kaamam, Madhapicchi
Siggu Saramu Vadhilocchi
Aada-maga-moodo manishi, kulamu mathamu, vaavi varasa,
Vayasu giyasu, emi levu
Intlo, bayata, appudu ippudu, akkada ikkada ekkada choosina
Madhapicchi madhapicchi

Kannam vunte chaalaa?
Nee korika theerche keelu bommalaa?
Chittha kaarthi kukka kudaa o season loney egabaduthundhi
Alaanti kukkane vadhalavu nuvvu!
Kukkenti!! Nee kaamam burraki
Gorre, barri, meka, kodi, gaadidhaa oka aata vasthuve

Nirbhaya chattaalenni vunnaa
Nirbhayangaa nene lenappudu
Magathanam antoo feelaipoku
Potto podugo lingam needhi
Kosi kaaram pedathaa
Kojaagaadini chesthaa
Nee guddaloodadheesi, nadi veedhullo andhari mundhu nene
Nee amma chethane uri theeyisthaa
Kekalu petti chacche varaku TV'llo live veyisthaa
Rey kodakaa

They don't care - They just need to fuck
They just need a flesh to fuck
Kill to rape - Kill to fuck
They just need to fuck yeah
I don't care - I can kill to save myself
I deserve to live, and I won't let you fuck
You just wanna fuck
I won't let you fuck
Real men don't rape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMOKING KILLS BUT CIGARETTE ROCKS

WHITE LADY WHO MADE MY DAY - A travel post by Lokesh Naik

I STAYED LONGER THAN I DESERVED